On this page you will find information about our Cuban Adventure Holiday. This holiday is a group tour and an activity holiday all rolled into one, providing the perfect opportunity to stay active whilst exploring the cultural delights of West and Central Cuba. We recommend reading through the travel information before making your booking and before departure. Plenty of fun awaits you on this holiday of a lifetime!
What is included in the price?
- 13 overnight stays including breakfast
- 2 Dinners
- English speaking, qualified tour guide
- All described transfers in air‐conditioned mini‐vans
- Entrance fees
- International flights
- Tourist card (Visa): available from Sprachcaffe for 29 GBP
- Additional drinks and meals
- Optional excursions
- Departure Tax
- Travel Insurance
- Helmet and gloves
- Transfer IN/OUT
Transfer IN/OUT optional:
- Airport Havana – Hotel Havana
- Hotel Havana – Airport Havana
Transfers In/out are not included in our package prices, but can be booked additionally for 12 GBP (one way).
- If a hotel mentioned in the itinerary is already fully booked we reserve the right to book another accommodation of equivalent standard.
- All hotels have medical care.
Level of difficulty:
- very easy: this tour is suitable for everybody and no preparation is necessary (level of difficulty: 1)
In Cuba it is obligatory for visitors to have a travel insurance policy which offers medical cover.
You will also need to purchase a Cuba Tourist Card (Visa).