- Flights to/from UK (prices available upon request)
- Tourist Travel Card (Visa):available from us at a price of £29
- Additional meals and drinks
- Optional excursions
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Transfer to/from airport
- If hotels mentioned in the itinerary are already fully booked, we reserve the right to book another accommodation of equivalent standard.
Optional transfer IN/OUT:
- Airport Havana – Hotel Havana
- Hotel Havana – Airport Havana
If bought together with a Sprachcaffe tour, transfers will cost £12 per person, per journey.
- 9 overnight stays including full board (also, including picnics on tour), accommodation
- Qualified English speaking tour guide
- All describedtransfers in air-conditioned minivans
- Entrance fees for the national parks
- All excursions as described
What is included in the price?
In Cuba it is obligatory for visitors to have a travel insurance policy which offers medical cover.
You will also need to purchase a Cuba Tourist Card (Visa).
Sprachcaffe‘s Cuba's Bird World Tour is sure to take you to the most beautiful corners of the island. With the help of your experienced tour guide, you will get well acquainted with the flora and fauna that Cuba has to offer. However, this Cuba Activity Holiday is not only designed for expert ornithologists; first-time bird-watchers and general nature lovers are extremely welcome and are sure to be impressed by this imaginative Cuba Bird Watching Tour. Leave the noise of everyday life behind you and instead enjoy listening to the birds sing around you. With our Bird Watching Tour you will actively discover Cuba’s colourful bird world.