Salsa dancing is the epitome of Caribbean and Latin American spirit! Havana would not be the same without the salsa, so it would be wrong of us not to let you discover this during your Dance Holiday. Our year-round Salsa Dance Holiday in Havana is led by professional dancers in our own school in the capital city. Our Dance Holiday has been carefully crafted with the help of the professionals to ensure that it is suitable for all ability levels. Whether you are an experienced dancer or a complete beginner, there is something for everyone. After your dance classes every day, our Dance Holiday lets you discover the vibrant rhythms of the city itself with cultural excursions. You are certainly in for a varied itinerary and learning to salsa in Havana is sure to be one of your year’s big highlights.
In Cuba it is obligatory for visitors to have a travel insurance policy which offers medical cover.
You will also need to purchase a Cuba Tourist Card (Visa).
- 6 overnight stays including breakfast
- 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Multilingual tour guide
- 5 days of dancing course (4 lessons x 45 min. daily) with a qualified dancing partner
- All transfers in air-conditioned minivans
- Entrance fees on excursions
- International flights
- Entry card (visa): available from Sprachcaffe for 29 GBP
- Additional drinks and meals
- Optional excursions
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Transfer IN/OUT
Transfer IN/OUT optional:
- Airport Havana – Hotel Havana
- Hotel Havana – Airport Havana
Transfers In/out are not included in our package prices, but can be booked additionally for 12 GBP (one way).
- The “La Habana en Vivo” trip starts every Sunday. Lessons are from Monday to Friday.
- The following dancing courses are available: Salsa, Reggaeton, Tango, Bachata, Merengue and instrumental courses (drumming, guitar).
- If hotels mentioned in the itinerary are already fully booked, we reserve the right to book another accommodation of equivalent standard.