On your Caribbean Flair by Bike Cycling Holiday you will cycle your way through the diverse and charming landscapes of Eastern Cuba. Daily cycling routes are between 20 and 70 kilometres in length so are suited to both professional cyclists and those who just love to cycle in their free time. Your guide will adapt the itinerary to suit your personal skills and fitness levels to ensure you can enjoy your holiday to the fullest. What makes our Cycling Holidays different to others is that they are guaranteed to take place regardless of the number of participants.
In Cuba it is obligatory for visitors to have a travel insurance policy which offers medical cover.
You will also need to purchase a Cuba Tourist Card (Visa).
What is included in the price?
- 11 overnight stays including breakfast
- 10 lunches, including some as picnics
- 4 dinners
- 2 days all-inclusive
- Including hired bicycle
- English-speaking, qualified tour guide
- All described transfers in air-conditioned minivans
- Bicycle transport
- Luggage transport
- International flight
- Tourist card (Visa): available from Sprachcaffe for 29 GBP
- Other meals and drinks
- Optional excursions
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Transfer from Guardalavaca
- Helmets and gloves
- Transfer IN and OUT of city from airport
Transfers to/from airport can be booked through us:
- Airport Holguin – Hotel Holguin
- Hotel Holguin – Airport Holguin
If bought together with a Sprachcaffe tour, transfers will cost £12 per person, per journey.
- If hotels mentioned above are fully booked, we reserve the right to accommodate you in hotels of equivalent standard.
Level of difficulty:
- medium: this tour consists of easy and difficult distances, you should be well prepared (level of difficulty: 3)