- If hotels mentioned in the itinerary are already fully booked, we reserve the right to book another accommodation of equivalent standard.
Level of difficulty:
- easy: for this tour a little training in advance is necessary. You will cover partly longer but still easy distances (level of difficulty: 2)
- In Havana it is possible to book an upgrade. In this case the accommodation would be the Hotel Parque Central in Havana (on request).
Transfer IN/OUT optional:
- Airport Havana – Hotel Havana
- Hotel Havana – Airport Havana
Transfers In/out are not included in our package prices, but can be booked additionally for 12 GBP (one way).
- International flights
- Tourist card (Visa): available from Sprachcaffe for 29 GBP
- Other meals and drinks
- Optional excursions
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Helmets and gloves
- Transfer IN/OUT
- 7 overnight stays including breakfast, accommodation
- 5 lunches/picnics and 4 dinners
- Including hired bicycle
- English-speaking, qualified tour guides
- All transfers as described in air-conditioned minivans
- Bicycle transport
- Luggage transport
What is included in the price?
In Cuba it is obligatory for visitors to have a travel insurance policy which offers medical cover.
You will also need to purchase a Cuba Tourist Card (Visa).
If lying on the beach is not enough and you would prefer an active holiday discovering the delights of Cuba, then look no further; you are sure to love our Cuba en Bici Cycling Holiday. This holiday offers the perfect combination of activity and relaxation, making your Cuban experience totally unforgettable. You will cycle through the charming landscapes of West Cuba, enjoying the Caribbean Sun as it kisses the idyllic beaches on your way. Grab your beach towel and start pedalling as you prepare yourself to discover the western side of the island totally for yourself.