Cuba Cycling Holidays provide you with the opportunity to stay active as you explore the unique and fascinating landscapes of Cuba. The good news is, you need not be a professional cyclist to take part; our holidays are equally suited to those of you who simply love to cycle in your free time. Our tour guides will adapt the trip to the personal abilities of every individual group. Our 2 week Cuba Cross Over Cycling Holiday will take you to the most beautiful corners of the largest Caribbean island, leaving you to discover the fascinating West and Central regions of Cuba on two wheels!
What is included in the price?
- 13 overnight stays including breakfast, accommodation
- 5 lunches, 8 dinners and 2 days all-inclusive
- English-speaking, qualified tour guide
- Support bus with the possibility to get on anytime
- All transfers others than by bicycle not described as optional in air-conditioned minivans
- Including hired bicycle
- Entrance fees as described
- Flights to/from UK
- Tourist card (Visa):available from us at a price of £29
- Additional meals and drinks
- Gratuities and tipping
- Optional excursions
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Helmets and gloves
- Transfer to/from airport
- If hotels mentioned in the itinerary are already fully booked, we reserve the right to book another accommodation of equivalent standard.
- All hotels have medical care.
Level of difficulty:
- easy: for this tour a little training in advance is necessary. You will cover partly longer but still easy distances (level of difficulty: 2)
- In Havana it is possible to book an upgrade. In this case the accommodation would be Hotel Parque Central in Havanna and Hotel Melia Varadero in Varadero (on request).
In Cuba it is obligatory for visitors to have a travel insurance policy which offers medical cover.
You will also need to purchase a Cuba Tourist Card (Visa).