- We reserve the right to book comparable hotels if the mentioned hotels are fully booked.
- All hotels provide medical care.
Level of difficulty:
- easy: for this tour little training in advance is necessary. You will cover partly longer but still easy distances (level of difficulty: 2)
Transfer IN/OUT optional:
• Airport Havana – Hotel Havana
• Hotel Havana – Airport Havana
Transfers In/out are not included in our package prices, but can be booked additionally for 12 GBP (one way).
- International Flights
- Tourist card (Visa): available from Sprachcaffe for 29 GBP
- All other meals and drinks
- Optional excursions
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Helmets and bike-gloves
- Transfer IN/OUT
- 13 nights accommodation including breakfast, accommodation
- English-speaking, qualified tour guide
- Support bus that you can hop on any time you wish
- All transfers that aren’t marked as optional are in an air-conditioned minibus
- Bicycle hire.
- Entrance fees as described
What is included in the price?
In Cuba it is obligatory for visitors to have a travel insurance policy which offers medical cover.
You will also need to purchase a Cuba Tourist Card (Visa).
Cycle through Cuba for two weeks for a truly personal Cuban experience. Here you will find some travel information which will prove useful before and after booking your Cycling Holiday with us. Our Cuba team are also always at hand with help and advice to ensure that your trip to Cuba is the best and most unforgettable that it can be.