East Cuba By Bike is the perfect Activity Holiday for all cycling enthusiasts! Your active discovery of East Cuba by bike will be perfectly complemented with relaxation. Reward yourself with a break under the palm trees on Cuba’s idyllic beaches after exploring the fascinating and unique landscapes of the island. Your journey through Eastern Cuba will take you from the pilgrimage church of El Cobre to the white sand beaches of Verraco along the eastern coast, past the unique vegetation that grows on this side of the island. Choose East Cuba By Bike today and you will be sure to have an unforgettable stay in Cuba.
What is included in the price?
- 6 overnight stays including breakfast, accommodation
- 5 lunches, including some as picnics
- 1 dinner
- Bike hire included
- English-speaking, qualified guide
- All described Transfers in the air-conditioned minivans
- Bicycle transport
- Luggage transport
- International Flights
- Tourist card (Visa): available from Sprachcaffe for 29 GBP
- Other meals and drinks
- Optional excursions
- Departure tax
- Travel Insurance
- Extensions in Guardalavaca
- Helmets and gloves
- Transfer IN and OUT (for extension)
- If hotels mentioned above are fully booked, we reserve the right to accommodate you in hotels of equivalent standard.
Level of difficulty:
- easy: for this tour a little training in advance is necessary. You will cover partly longer but still easy distances (level of difficulty: 2)
Transfer IN/OUT optional:
- Airport Holguin – Hotel Holguin
- Hotel Holguin – Airport Holguin
Transfers In/out are not included in our package prices, but can be booked additionally for 12 GBP (one way).
In Cuba it is obligatory for visitors to have a travel insurance policy which offers medical cover.
You will also need to purchase a Cuba Tourist Card (Visa).