Here you will find travel information and tips for the "Cuba's Underwater World" diving trip to Cayo Largo. , we recommend you to check this travel information for diving holidays before booking and again before your departure to Cuba.
- 13 overnight stays including breakfast
- 9 days all-Inclusive and 3 evening meals
- Return flight from Havana to Cayo Largo
- Airport transfers on day 3 and day 13
- Information meeting and city tour in Havana
- 10 dive sessions
- Diving gear
- International flights
- Tourist card (Visa): available from Sprachcaffe for 29 GBP
- All other meals and drinks
- Optional excursions
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Transfer IN/OUT
You can book a Transfer to / from the airport:
- Havana Airport - Hotel in Havana
- Hotel in Havana - Havana Airport
When booked in conjunction with this diving holiday the above transfer will cost £12 per journey!
- If hotels mentioned in the itinerary are already fully booked, we reserve the right to book another accommodation of equivalent standard.
- The Open Water Diver certification is obligatory for this trip. Book the diving course additionally to your diving holiday. You can book an Open Water Diving Course in Havana with us.
- Your flight home needs to be at least one day after your last dive. This is to ensure that the nitrogen accumulated during your dive is completely eliminated from your blood.