Here is our travel information and our tips for the AcDIVE Havana Diving Holiday in Cuba. We recommend you read these now and again before you depart on your holiday with us.
- 6 nights accomdation including breakfast
- English speaking instructor
- Diving equipment
- SSI certification
- Flight to/from UK
- Entry Card (visa) : £29 available at from Sprachcaffe
- Additional drinks and meals
- Optional excursions
- Departure tax
- Travel Insurance
- Transfer IN / OUT
Getting to and from the Airport
- Havana Airport - Hotel in Havana
- Hotel in Havana - Havana Airport
With your Diving Holiday you can book a transfer for just £12 each way!
- Should the hotels mentioned in the itinerary be fully booked, we reserve the right to accommodate you in equivalent hotels.
- You must be "Open Water Diver" certified to participate in this programme. If you do not already have this you can take our Open Water Diver diving course in Havana to gain the certification; simply book your diving course alongside your diving package.
- Please note that you will need to wait a minimum of 24 hours after diving for your return flight, so that the nitrogen that accumulates during diving in the blood, can be reduced to a normal level.