Cuba’s Colonial Centre Tour is a fascinating trip which leads you through the most exuberant corners of the island. Together with Havana, Cienfuegos, Trinidad and Santi Spíritus, you will explore a number of popular attractions. Escape everyday stresses and let us take you into a completely different world. Our tour brings you up-close to Cuban culture in all its glory and you are sure to get swept up in the Caribbean attitude to life. Embrace the experiences and at the end of your tour you will be rewarded with the idyllic beaches of Varadero.
In Cuba it is obligatory for visitors to have a travel insurance policy which offers medical cover.
You will also need to purchase a Cuba Tourist Card (Visa)!
What is included in the price?
- 6 overnight stays including breakfast, click here for information on accommodation
- 2 lunches, 3 evening meals
- English-speaking, qualified tour guide
- All described transfers in air-conditioned minivans
- All excursions as described
- Entrance fees on tours
- International flights
- Tourist card (Visa): available from Sprachcaffe for £29
- Additional drinks and meals
- Optional excursions
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Transfer In/OUT
Transfers to/from airport can be booked through us:
- Havana Airport – Havana Hotel
- Havana Hotel–Havana Airport
If bought together with a Sprachcaffe tour, transfers will cost £12 per person, per journey.