If your dream is to discover the beauty of both Western and Central Cuba this Group Tour is perfect for you. It will take you to the tobacco region of Viñales and the beautiful town of Trinidad and Varadero where you can swim in the crystal clear waters. Your tour guide is there to help with everything you want to know about the island and its people. All that is left to do now is take a look through our itinerary and the detailed route of your Cuban Tour!
What is included in the price?
- 10 overnight stays including breakfast, click here for information on acommodation
- 6 lunches, 3 evening meals
- qualified tour guide
- All described transfers in air-conditioned minivans
- All excursions as described
- Entrance fees
- International flights
- Tourist card (Visa): available from Sprachcaffe for £29
- Additional drinks and meals
- Optional excursions
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Transfer IN/OUT
Transfers to/from airport can be booked through us:
- Havana Airport – Havana Hotel
- Havana Hotel – Havana Airport
If bought together with a Sprachcaffe tour, transfers will cost £12 per person, per journey.
In Cuba it is obligatory for visitors to have a travel insurance policy which offers medical cover.
You will also need to purchase a Cuba Tourist Card (Visa)