Here you will find useful information about your chosen tour. At Sprachcaffe we realise that the best and most authentic way to discover Cuba is with an experienced tour guide who can let you into the island’s secrets and curiosities. This tour leaves no stone unturned, ensuring that you have an unforgettable and fascinating holiday! Please read all the tour information before booking with us and before your departure. Should any questions regarding your trip remain unanswered, please do not hesitate to contact our expert team using the address in the top right corner. You are now ready to start packing and soon you will be on that flight to your dream holiday!
Transfers to/from airport can be booked through us:
- Havana Airport – Havana Hotel
- Havana Hotel – Havana Airport
If bought together with a Sprachcaffe tour, transfers will cost £12 per person, per journey.
- Flights to/from UK
- Tourist Travel Card (Visa):available from us at a price of £29
- Additional meals and drinks
- Gratuities and tipping
- Optional excursions
- Travel taxes
- Travel insurance
- Transfer to/from airport
- Accommodation for 20 nights, breakfast included. Click here for information on accommodation
- 3 lunches, 4 evening meals
- Qualified tour guide
- Transfers in air-conditioned mini bus
- Domestic flight Holguin-Havana
- Aforementioned excursions
- Admission fees
What is included in the price?
In Cuba it is obligatory for visitors to have a travel insurance policy which offers medical cover.
You will also need to purchase a Cuba Tourist Card (Visa)