With this tour you will experience another side to Cuba, the side of the rising sun! The eastern side to the island is equally worth a visit as Western Cuba. The information on this page will help you with the booking and planning of your holiday to Cuba. Should you have any questions about your trip or the island itself, our team are at hand to help.
What is included in the price?
- Accommodation (7 nights) including breakfast, click here for information on accommodation
- Qualified tour guide
- Transfers in air-conditioned minibus
- All mentioned excursions
- Admission fees
- International Flights
- Tourist card (Visa): available from Sprachcaffe for 29 GBP
- All other meals and drinks
- Optional excursions
- Departure Tax
- Travel Insurance
- Transfer IN/OUT
Transfers to/from airport can be booked through us:
- Havana Airport – Havana Hotel
- Havana Hotel – Havana Airport
If bought together with a Sprachcaffe tour, transfers will cost £12 per person, per journey.
In Cuba it is obligatory for visitors to have a travel insurance policy which offers medical cover.
You will also need to purchase a Cuba Tourist Card (Visa).