Before booking and departing on your dream holiday, be sure to read the following information about you Total Caribbean Tour carefully, taking note of what is included in our price. Should any questions remain unanswered our team are always willing to help. This tour gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the culture of two geographically close and yet very different countries. With an experienced tour guide for each country you are sure to learn a lot.
What is included in the price?
- 14 overnight stays including breakfast, Click here for information on accommodation.
- 1 day all inclusive
- qualified tour guide
- Transfers in air-conditioned minibus
- Flight from Havana to Cancun
- Aforementioned excursions
- Entrance to aforementioned attractions
- International flights from UK to Cuba and Mexico to the UK
- Tourist card for Cuba (Visa): available from Sprachcaffe for £29
- All other meals and drinks
- Optional excursions
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Transfer In/Out
- Excursion Celestun (to pay on site, approx. £18)
Transfers to/from airport can be booked through us:
- Airport Havanna – Hotel Havanna: £12 per person
- Hotel Playa del Carmen – Airport Cancun: £20 per person
In Cuba it is obligatory for visitors to have a travel insurance policy which offers medical cover.
You will also need to purchase a Cuba Tourist Card (Visa)!