If you would rather travel in a group than alone, look no further; our Experience Group Tours are just what you are looking for. As well as exploring the capital of Havana, you will pay a visit to the excitingcity of Santiago de Cuba. The Cuban charm and colonial architecture of both cities are sure to leave a lasting impression. An array of sights and attractions are also waiting to be explored in the picturesque Trinidad and Viñales Valley. Take a look at our itinerary and the highlights of your chosen tour which is sure to take you to the most impressive corners of the island. Book with us now and share this unique Cuban experience with the rest of your group.
What is included in the price?
- Accommodation for 13 nights, breakfast included. Click here for information on, accommodation
- 3 lunches, 4 evening meals
- Qualified English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned minibus transfers
- Domestic flight from Santiago de Cuba to Havana
- Aforementioned excursions
- Entrance to aforementioned attractions
- Flights to/from UK
- Tourist Travel Card (Visa):available from us at a price of £29
- Additional meals and drinks
- Gratuities and tipping
- Optional excursions
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Transfer to/from airport
Transfers to/from airport can be booked through us:
- Havana Airport – Havana Hotel
- Havana Hotel–Havana Airport
If bought together with a Sprachcaffe tour, transfers will cost £12 per person, per journey.
In Cuba it is obligatory for visitors to have a travel insurance policy which offers medical cover.
You will also need to purchase a Cuba Tourist Card (Visa).