Our Cuba Group Tour on the Western side of the island takes you to some of the most exciting places this region has to offer. Travel from Havana to the tobacco region of Viñales Valley. Distinguished by its fertile red soil and its impressive limestone hills, known as “mogotes”, this region is one of the most beautiful and fascinating in Cuba. On your tour you will also visit the tobacco factory, where some of the best tobacco in the world is produced. This Group Tour is certainly bound to impress, with the attractive and uniqueness of the landscapes that await you. Don’t just take our word for it; book your tour now and see it all for yourself!
What is included in the price?
- 6 overnight stays including breakfast, click here for information on accommodation
- 5 lunches
- English-speaking, qualified tour guide
- All described transfers in air-conditioned minivans
- All excursions as mentioned in the programme
- Entrance fees on the excursions
- Prices To/From the UK
- Tourist card (Visa): available from Sprachcaffe for £29
- Additional drinks and meals
- Optional excursions
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Transfer IN/OUT
Transfers to/from airport can be booked through us:
- Havana Airport – Havana Hotel
- Havana Hotel – Havana Airport
If bought together with a Sprachcaffe tour, transfers will cost £12 per person, per journey.
In Cuba it is obligatory for visitors to have a travel insurance policy which offers medical cover.
You will also need to purchase a Cuba Tourist Card (Visa).