Discover the idyllic Caribbean island of Cuba on our 2 week “Cuba On Your Own” Self-Drive Holiday. Sprachcaffe Cuba Travel’s driving tours are specially crafted by our team of experts so visit all of Cuba’s highlights as you want to. We will provide everything you need for your hassle-free holiday before your set off on your own to explore Cuba, free from the schedules and needs of any fellow travellers.. You decide when you stop and for how long on your personalised tour of Cuba. You will travel from Havana through the tobacco region of the Viñales Valley, from there you will head to the centre of the island to visit the historic centres of Cienfuegos and Trinidad. You will then be seduced by the unique rhythms and colonial charms of Santiago de Cuba. Your “Cuba On Your Own” Self-Drive Holiday will end in Holguín where you will catch a flight back to Havanna.
- 13 nights' accommodation including breakfast
- 11 days car hire
- Domestic flight from Holguin to Havana
- Travel consultation
- Maps and Cuba Libre itinerary
- Airport transfers
- Tourist Card (visa) can be arranged by us, including recorded delivery, for £29 - for UK citizens only.
- Additional drinks and meals
- Optional excursions
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
Information about Car Hire
- Fully comprehensive insurance is not included. It costs between 15 and 25 CUC per day (depending on the car insurance group) and can be paid at the destination.
- A deposit of 150 – 800 CUC (depending on the car insurance group) is also due and can be paid in cash or by credit card.
- Should your hotel be fully booked we reserve the right to accommodate you in another hotel of the same standard
- Here you will find further information about the Cuban visa.