Our Trekking East Cuba Holiday takes you beyond mainstream tourism on a unique tour through the beautiful wilderness of Eastern Cuba. You will discover the eastern side of the island by foot, with the help of our knowledgeable tour guide, who will be able to tell you about the country and its local people. Exploring on foot gives you the opportunity to see parts of Cuba that you would otherwise be unable to reach. With Cuba Trekking Holidays you are sure to fall in love with Cuba’s wonderful unspoiled landscape.
What is included in the price?
- 14 overnight stays
- Meals according to the itinerary
- English-speaking, qualified tour guide
- All described Transfers in air-conditioned minibus
- Entrance fees
- International flights
- Tourist card (Visa): available from Sprachcaffe for 29 GBP
- Additional meals and drinks
- Optional excursions
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Transfer IN/OUT
Transfer IN/OUT optional:
- Airport Holguin – Hotel Holguin
- Hotel Holguin – Airport Holguin
Transfers In/out are not included in our package prices, but can be booked additionally for 12 GBP (one way).
- The facilities of the campsites and forestry stations are very basic. There is not necessarily running hot water.
- Please be aware you will be required to share a tent. Please bring your own sleeping bag.
Level of difficulty:
- medium: this tour consists of easy and difficult distances, you should be well prepared (level of difficulty: 3)
In Cuba it is obligatory for visitors to have a travel insurance policy which offers medical cover.
You will also need to purchase a Cuba Tourist Card (Visa).