Do you want to explore the unique Caribbean island of Cuba in a whole new way? Then look no further; Cuba Trekking Holidays are exactly what you are looking for. Discover the island on foot, away from the rest of the tourists. Our experienced guides will accompany you on your own personal Cuban activity holiday. It is the perfect way to see the most beautiful places and follow the most beautiful trails to discover a Cuba that cannot be seen by car. Our Trekking Holidays guarantee a trip that you will never forget.
What is included in the price?
- 14 overnight stays including full board (some picnics for lunch)
- English-speaking, qualified tour guide
- All described transfers in air-conditioned minivans
- All excursions as mentioned in the programme
- Entrance fees on the excursions
- International flights
- Tourist card (Visa): available from Sprachcaffe for 29 GBP
- Additional drinks and meals
- Optional excursions
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Transfer IN/OUT
- We reserve the right to book comparable hotels in case the hotels announced above are fully booked.
- The campsites and finca facilities are very basic-there is not necessarily running hot water.
- Please be aware you will be required to share a tent. Please bring your own sleeping bag.
Level of difficulty:
- easy: for this tour a little training in advance is necessary. You will cover partly longer but still easy distances (level of difficulty: 2)
Transfer IN/OUT optional:
• Airport Havana – Hotel Havana
• Hotel Havana – Airport Havana
Transfers In/out are not included in our package prices, but can be booked additionally for 12 GBP (one way).
In Cuba it is obligatory for visitors to have a travel insurance policy which offers medical cover.
You will also need to purchase a Cuba Tourist Card (Visa).