Hotel Telegrafo**** - Havana Vieja
Prado 408, Esq. Neptuno, Havana, Cuba
First opened in 1860, Hotel Telégrafo was located on Amistad Street. Only in 1888 was it moved to its current location. Don Guillermo del Toro and Doña Pilar Samoano, a couple known to everyone in the hotel industry, completely renovated the hotel in 1895, setting new standards for hotels in the whole of Latin America. Even today, it is one of the top 11 hotels in the whole sub region. Today, the hotel breathes charm and luxury of the 19th century. The two lower floors of the hotel retain their original style, whereas the third floor has a certain modern feel to it. It has 63 spacious rooms, spread over three floors. Almost all rooms offer a magnificent view of the Paseo del Prado Street which divides the modern centre of Havana from the old town.
- Air Conditioning
- Safe Deposit Box
- Cable TV
- Room Service